- Advanced services
- Your day to day
- Euro Account
- Service models
- Investment philosophy
- Banca March Luxembourg
- Daily transactions
- Corporate advisory service
WhatsApp Banca March
Start of main content
SIGN UP at 670 779 997
Want to receive information from Banca March via WhatsApp?
Banca March offers information that may be of interest to you on market trends and relevant news via a WhatsApp mailing list. This mailing list provides you with access to the main news regarding the performance of the markets and the reports periodically drawn up by our experts.
How can I sign up?
It couldn't be simpler, just follow these 3 steps:
Save 670 779 997 into your contact list.
Send a WhatsApp message to this number containing the word REGISTER.
When your message has been registered, we will send you a welcome message. From then on you will receive all the information on your phone.
You can also scan the following QR code and start the registration process immediately:
How can I unsubscribe?
You can unsubscribe at any time. Just send a message containing the word UNSUBSCRIBE via WhatsApp.
You will automatically be removed from the mailing list and will stop receiving messages.
Rules of operation
- This service involves a WhatsApp mailing list. However, your mobile phone will not appear in any list or group, and nobody will be able to see it. You will receive messages, but neither Banca nor anybody else in the distribution list will be able to see or obtain your mobile phone number.
- As a mailing list, and not a group, you cannot respond to messages received or send messages to the contact at Banca March, as they will go unanswered. It simply serves to provide information.
- The Banca March WhatsApp contact number cannot be included in any group.
- By registering for the service, you accept these rules of operation.
The data controller will be Banca March, S.A., with registered office at Av. Alexandre Rosselló no 8, Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain. The purpose will be to send commercial communications (based on the legitimate interest of Banca March), news involving the bank and periodic reports about markets and the macroeconomic situation. Your data (telephone number) will not be shared with other companies; they will be obtained directly from you when you send a message containing the word “Register” to the number provided by Banca March, S.A.. You can access, rectify, delete and exercise the other rights specified in the extended information by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, you can contact the Banca March Data Protection Officer at the following email address: email@example.com. For more information regarding the protection of your personal data, you can consult the extended information on the Data Protection Policy or request a paper copy at any of our branches.
End of main content