- Advanced services
- Your day to day
- Euro Account
- Service models
- Investment philosophy
- Banca March Luxembourg
- Daily transactions
- Corporate advisory service
Start of main content
High level of specialisation in the protection and growth of your assets.
Our Wealth Management advisers will provide you with all the support you need to cover any financial need
It is a philosophy based on providing integrated advice and management of your assets with transparency and independence, focused on our customers' goals.
If you have any queries, call us free on 900 227 227
Do you want to find out more?
If you want to know about our services in more detail, or to open an account, fill in the following data so we can call you.
We have successfully received your data
Thanks for your interest.
With average assets of €3,000,000 we offer you comprehensive management of your family and business assets. You will have a Wealth Management Adviser at your service, together with a number of specialist Banca March teams to provide you with the best solutions and results.
- Co-investment, participating in the same investment vehicles and projects as the bank's shareholders.
- Wealth Planning: efficient financial and tax organisation and administration of your family or business assets.
- Luxembourg: integrated management with a single contact person and a range of investment solutions.
- M&A: shareholder restructurings, alliances, asset investment and divestment, purchase and sale of companies.
- Cash Flow: hedging and mitigation of all types of risk (currency, interest-rate and commodities).
- Equity Capital Markets: capital increases, IPOs, convertibles, etc...
- Asset Financing Solutions:
- Retirement Products with advantages for Wealth Management customers.
- Exclusive cards with loyalty programmes and high added-value services.
Banca March is the head of one of Spain’s top financial groups, and the only one which is wholly family owned. In line with its philosophy of prudent, long-term management, Banca March's business model is supported by robust financial and capital ratios. The bank boasts the lowest NPL ratio in the Spanish financial sector (1.47%, versus a sector average of 3.88%) and its capital adequacy ratio (17.30%) - LCR (232.89%) and DTL (139.10%) - and NPL coverage ratio (58.19%) are also among the strongest in the banking sector (data for June, 2022).
Banca March's compelling value proposition has also been recognised by the rating agency Moody’s, which has confirmed the bank long-term rating of A3 with a stable outlook, positioning it as one of the best-rated banks in the Spanish financial sector and stronger than Spanish sovereign debt, which is currently rated Baa1. Banca March is one of the main shareholders in Corporación Financiera Alba, which holds significant stakes in Naturgy (indirect), Acerinox, Profand, Ebro Foods, Viscofan, Atlantic and Parques Reunidos, among other companies.
End of main content