- Advanced services
- Your day to day
- Euro Account
- Service models
- Investment philosophy
- Banca March Luxembourg
- Daily transactions
- Corporate advisory service
Start of main content
Our extensive experience and knowledge is dedicated to make your assets grow.
With almost one hundred years of experience, we are specialists in Private Banking
Your Private Banking Adviser will help you plan the integrated management of your assets to make them grow and ensure the efficiency of your financial and tax position.
We help you achieve your goals, with prudence and a long-term vision.
If you have any queries, call us free on 900 227 227
Do you want to find out more?
If you want to know about our services in more detail, or to open an account, fill in the following data so we can call you.
We have successfully received your data
Thanks for your interest.
Ideally, assets of at least €500,000 are required so we can offer you the most advanced investment services and diversify your portfolios to make your assets grow with our Expert Advisers.
- Co-investment, participating in the same investment vehicles and projects as the bank's shareholders.
- Institutional SICAVs.
- Access to investment fund unit classes offering lower management fees.
- Discretionary portfolio management mandates for a variety of profiles. For example, depending on your chosen profile, they invest in long-term trends (Technological Revolution, Demographics and Lifestyle, Sustainability and the Environment).
- Highly specialised alternative investment projects outside the realm of the traditional financial markets.
Banca March is the head of one of Spain’s top financial groups, and the only one which is wholly family owned. In line with its philosophy of prudent, long-term management, Banca March's business model is supported by robust financial and capital ratios. The bank boasts the lowest NPL ratio in the Spanish financial sector (1.47%, versus a sector average of 3.88%) and its capital adequacy ratio (17.30%) - LCR (232.89%) and DTL (139.10%) - and NPL coverage ratio (58.19%) are also among the strongest in the banking sector (data for June, 2022).
Banca March's compelling value proposition has also been recognised by the rating agency Moody’s, which has confirmed the bank long-term rating of A3 with a stable outlook, positioning it as one of the best-rated banks in the Spanish financial sector and stronger than Spanish sovereign debt, which is currently rated Baa1. Banca March is one of the main shareholders in Corporación Financiera Alba, which holds significant stakes in Naturgy (indirect), Acerinox, Profand, Ebro Foods, Viscofan, Atlantic and Parques Reunidos, among other companies.
End of main content