- Your day to day
- Advanced services
- Euro Account
- Daily transactions
- Corporate advisory service
- European Business Recovery Plan
- Family business
- Advisory solutions
Start of main content
It is never too early to start saving for your retirement. Start protecting your savings now!
Peace of mind
All pension plans look to provide peace of mind. Our aim is to make your savings grow at the same time. Banca March offers maximum peace of mind and returns, helping you to plan for your future:
- The peace of mind that comes with saving at the most solvent bank in Europe.
- Returns, the best returns with the least risk, placing our pension plans amongst the best on the market.
- Benefit from a number of tax breaks.
Banca March offers our customers investment and saving solutions that best adapt to your needs, helping to make sure you do not lost purchase power when you retire:
- We calculate your future pension and plan how to bridge the difference in income.
- We provide advice on the best product for you based on your age and profile.
- We help to choose the best option for drawing your pension plan after you retire with the smallest tax effect possible.
Banca March distributes insurance products as a linked bancassurance operator. Registered with the DGS and FP: OV-0040. March Vida PPA, PIAS and SIALP. Pensions plans and Individual social retirement plans (EPSV), products meant exclusively for tax residents in the Basque Country from the management company: March Gestión de Pensiones, S.G.F.P., S.A.U. Depositary bank: Banca March, S.A.
Individual Pension Plans
The Banca March pension manager allows access to up-to-date legal and financial information on its Plans integrated into the Pension Fund.
Business Pension Plans
General and updated financial information on the Pension plans offered by Grupo Banca March, March Ahorro and Plan Óptimo.
Plan DIG Specifications Statement of Investment Policy Principles Operating rules Long-term investment strategy Implication Policy 1st quarter report 1st half-year report 3rd quarter report 2nd half-year report Annual report March Ahorro Plan Optimo
Consult the updated general and financial information of the three Voluntary Social Security Entities (EPSV) of Banca March.
EPSV Data sheet DFP By-laws Governance bodies Tax system Statement of Investment Principles 1st quarter report 1st half-year report 3rd quarter report 2nd half-year report Annual report March Acciones EPSV March Mixto EPSV March Moderado EPSV
End of main content