- Your day to day
- Advanced services
- Euro Account
- Daily transactions
- Corporate advisory service
- European Business Recovery Plan
- Family business
- Advisory solutions
March Climate Solutions
Start of main contentLeast risk1234567Most risk
Category "1" does not mean that the investment is risk-free.
This fund may invest a percentage of 35% in fixed income issues of low credit quality, i.e. with high credit risk
If you have a conservative profile and are looking to invest hassle-free in a single instrument, this is the fund for you.
What is it?
March International Climate Solutions is a thematic global equity fund that seeks to invest in companies and sectors that provide solutions to the challenges posed by global climate change, global warming or that are involved in the decarbonisation of the economy in line with some of the sustainable development goals set by the United Nations for 2030.
What does the fund invest in?
- The equity fund invests 100% of its total exposure in globally listed companies.
- The fund is structured around 10 macro trends related to various climate change oriented solutions, and which have higher potential growth than expected for the global economy as a whole.
The regulator confirms the promotion of sustainability factors in the construction and stock selection which has been one of the main features in constructing the fund's portfolio.
- Falling costs, regulatory momentum and the flow of funds to climate solutions ensure the future growth of these technologies and sectors.
- Not only is the regulatory environment favourable, but a large amount of new private investment flows will be directed to these technologies.
- Sectors linked to providing climate change solutions are expected to grow significantly faster in the future than the global economy as a whole.
- There is now an alignment between Society-Government-Business that will support this trend.
Head of Mediterranean Fund
Iñigo joined March A.M in April 2018. He started his professional career in the treasury departments at different investment banks including Natwest España and Banco de Negocios Argentaria, where he was Head of the Fixed Income Derivatives division. He made the switch to asset management in 1999 at Fonditel, the pension fund manager of the Telefónica Group, where he was promoted to the position of Chief Investment Officer.
He later served in senior positions at a variety of firms, serving as Chief Investment Officer at KBL España and Imantia Capital. He has more than 25 years of experience in asset management. Iñigo has a degree in aeronautical engineering from the Escuela Universitaria de Ingeniería Técnica Aeronáutica de Madrid and a master's degree from the Ecole Aeronautique et de l'Espace de Toulouse. He is also certified in ESG investing by the CFA.
Market cap Liability Value Mix Growth Low Average High All
- ISIN LU2473808769
- CURRENCY EUR
- MANAGEMENT FEE. 0.255%
- LAUNCH DATE. 30-nov-2022
- DOMICILE LUX
- CUSTODIAN RBC Inverstor & Treasury Services
End of main content