Banca March launches a simplified version of its app to afford greater accessibility for customers
29 June 2022 Category: Digitization
Banca March designed this initiative to adapt its remote banking functions and operations to all user profiles, from digital experts to those who might be less familiar with new technologies.
- The bank's customers will now be able to select a simplified view in the app, which highlights the most commonly-used banking transactions.
- This is just one of Banca March's initiatives aimed at adapting its remote banking (online and app) functions and operations to all user profiles, from digital experts to those who might be less familiar with new technologies.
- Banca March has rolled out three broad projects to respond to its customers' needs: a 24-hour telephone banking service, adaptation of remote banking provisions (online and app) to all user profiles and new Private Banking and Corporate Banking Centres with managers who travel to deliver the bank's services wherever customers need them.
Banca March has launched a simplified view of its app, which highlights the features that customers use the most: My products, transfers/Bizum, statements, messages and a button to call the call centre. It also offers simplified browsing using the bottom tab bar. This simpler, more intuitive menu foregrounds the most commonly-used functions, but also allows users to perform the full range of transactions available on the app.
Banca March designed this initiative to adapt its remote banking (online and app) functions and operations to all user profiles, from digital experts to those who might be less familiar with new technologies.
This simplified version of the app is one of a raft of measures aimed at over-65s, which also includes specific opening hours for over-65s only, priority telephone banking services provided by real customer service operators, training on how to use online banking, the app and ATMs and advance payment of social security pensions paid into Banca March accounts.
New initiatives to keep up with changing times
In addition to the support measures for over-65s, Banca March has launched three broad projects to respond to the changes observed in recent years in the demands of its customers, who now routinely use digital channels and need greater efficiency, speed and flexibility in their interactions with the bank:
- A 24-hour telephone banking service to cover all its customers' banking needs, with no need to visit their branch.
- A full range of Multichannel Banking services (online, app and telephone) tailored to each user's profile, because customers visit their branches increasingly rarely.
- New Private Banking and Corporate Banking Centres with managers who travel to meet with customers in person, wherever works for them.
The best-rated branches in the Spanish banking sector
These initiatives complement the full range of customer services delivered by Banca March professionals to customers who choose to visit the bank's branches in person. According to the latest STIGA report on the customer satisfaction levels reported for the main Spanish banks, Banca March was the best-rated bank for in-branch customer services in 2021, with a score of 8.99 versus a sector average of 7.84. Specifically, it was the best-rated bank across the four areas assessed: customer service, privacy and discretion, professionalism and waiting times. According to the same STIGA report, Banca March was also the top-scoring Spanish bank in 2021 in the categories of solidity and solvency, ATMs and tailored customer service. These outstanding results showcase the excellent performance of Banca March's branches, which are designed as business hubs with a multichannel advisory approach. Zero wait times, tailored customer services, expert managers and extensive, omnichannel technology solutions available to all customers, who are free to decide how they want to receive the bank's services at any given time: in person, on the phone, via the website or app or at an ATM.