Banca March is strengthening its service for over-65s with new personal services
17 March 2022 Category: General
The new package of measures includes strengthening personal service with no wait time, both in-branch and over the phone, guaranteeing that over-65s are prioritised and dealt with by a real person.
- These measures include reinforcing personal service with no wait time, both in-branch and over the phone, specific training activities, and the allocation of easy-to-use profiles for digital applications (website and app) adapted to the needs of this group.
- The institution's goal is to continue to guarantee service quality that the customers themselves consider excellent: according to the latest report from the consultancy firm STIGA on customer satisfaction in the Spanish banking industry, Banca March is the institution with the highest-ranked branches in the sector, with a score of 8.99 points compared with the sector average of 7.84.
Banca March, the leading Spanish bank for branch satisfaction, according to the latest STIGA report on Customer Satisfaction in the Financial Sector, is strengthening customer service for over-65s with a package of measures to provide even higher quality in a service that is already considered excellent by the customers themselves. According to the latest report from the consultancy firm STIGA on customer satisfaction in the Spanish banking industry, Banca March is the institution with the highest-ranked branches in the sector, with a score of 8.99 points compared with the sector average of 7.84.
The new package of measures includes strengthening personal service with no wait time, both in-branch and over the phone, guaranteeing that over-65s are prioritised and dealt with by a real person. Remote-banking applications (website and app) have also been adapted to the specific needs of people over 65 who do not want to come into the branch, with simplified and easy-to-use functionalities.
To back these initiatives, a programme of training sessions in limited groups has been launched, where bank professionals advise the elderly on the working of online banking, the app and ATMs
Banca March branches – the highest ranked in the Spanish banking industry
According to the latest STIGA report on customer satisfaction with the main Spanish institutions, Banca March ended 2021 as the highest-ranked institution for in-branch customer service, with a rating of 8.99 compared with the sector average of 7.84. More specifically, it is the most highly ranked institution in the four areas assessed: service, privacy and discretion, professionalism and wait time. Also according to STIGA, in 2021, Banca March was the highest ranked institution in the sector as regards solidity and solvency, ATMs and personal service. These excellent results highlight the performance of Banca March branches (business hubs with a multichannel advisory approach), no wait time, a personal service, the expertise of its managers and the extensive omnichannel technological offering that the institution makes available to its customers, who decide the type and level of service they need at all times: in person, over the phone, via the website or app or at an ATM.
Through the new specific measures for over-65s, Banca March is continuing to strengthen its commitment to excellence in the quality of its customer service:
- Priority in-branch service hours. Preferential hours for this group have been set from 8.30 to 10.00 in the morning.
- Telephone Banking Service. On 24 February, a new priority service for the elderly was launched, which prioritises customers who identify themselves as over-65s and guarantees that they will be dealt with by a real person, without having to interact with an automated service.
- Special applications. The functionalities and way of using remote banking (website and app) have been adapted so that simplified profile options can be assigned depending on the customer's degree of digitalisation: query profile, with the most frequent functionalities, or operational profile, with reduced transactions and limits.
- In-branch training activities. These are in-branch training activities in limited groups of customers over 65, where bank professionals will provide training to the elderly on the working of online banking, the app and ATMs.
- Advance on Social Security pensions paid directly into account. This measure has been in place for two years and will be continued in order to provide a better service to the elderly.