- Advanced services
- Your day to day
- Euro Account
- Service models
- Investment philosophy
- Banca March Luxembourg
- Daily transactions
- Corporate advisory service
- NewsEnd of main menu
Mortgage loans for properties in Andalusia
Start of main content
Mortgage loans and credits for properties in Andalusia
- Law 3/2016 of 9 June for the protection of the rights of consumers and users in contracting mortgage loans and credits.
- The purpose of this law is to guarantee the protection of consumers and users, regulating transparency and access to information that they must be provided with when taking our mortgage loans or credits (hereinafter, mortgage loans) for residential property.
- The scope of application of this law is limited to mortgage loan contracts for residential property to be entered into in the Autonomous Community of Andalusia.
- The protection provided under this rule shall also extend to persons who participate in the mortgage loan entered into by a consumer or user as guarantors.
- Pursuant to the provisions of Law 3/2016 of 9 June, customers are provided with the following documentation:
- Informative Leaflet on the List of Mandatory Documentation (IDEP)
- Informative Leaflet on Bank of Spain Circular 5/2012 of 27 June on the transparency of banking services and responsibility in granting loans applicable in the Autonomous Community of Andalusia
- Complementary Pre-contractual Information Document (DIPREC)
- Kontratu aurreko informazioaren dokumentua Osagarria (DIPREC)
End of main content