- Your day to day
- Advanced services
- Euro Account
- Daily transactions
- Corporate advisory service
- European Business Recovery Plan
- Family business
- Advisory solutions
Start of main content
At Banca March, our aim is to offer you a high-quality, personal service; therefore, there are a variety of ways for you to send questions and suggestions comfortably and securely.
We have a dedicated FAQs section.
Management of claims and suggestions
Customer Solutions Centre (CSC)
Through our service you can request the resolution of an incident in an agile, fast and simple way, as well as make suggestions, enquiries or send your congratulations on all the services provided by Banca March, S.A.
Once the form has been submitted, you will immediately receive an email with the file number of your application.
You can therefore choose to send us your congratulations, queries, suggestions or claims.
Customer ombudsman and complaints
Please find the details of the head of Customer Services department and our Customer Ombudsman. They are responsible for handling, responding to and resolving any complaints or claims that you would like to make.
Customer Service Department
- Ms María del Mar Mainzer Estarellas
- Address: Av. Alexandre Rosselló, 8 (07002 – Palma de Mallorca)
- Email address: email@example.com
- Free Customer Service telephone number: 900 102 132
- Mr José Luis Gómez-Dégano y Ceballos-Zúñiga
- Address: C/ Raimundo Fernández Villaverde, 61, 8ª Derecha (28003 – Madrid)
- PO Box: 14019, (28080 – Madrid)
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your complaint has been filed with the Customer Service Department or the Customer Ombudsman, if you are not satisfied with the response received or two months elapse from the date of your complaint and you have not received a response, you are entitled to contact the following complaints services of the corresponding Financial Supervisors, depending on the matter in question. The websites provided contain the complaint forms of the corresponding organisations, which are also available at the links indicated:
- Bank of Spain complaints service: C/ Alcalá, 48 - 28014 - Madrid
- Investor relations office at the Spanish National Securities Market Commission: C/ Edison, 4 (28006 - Madrid)
- Claims service at the General Directorate for Insurance and Pension Funds: Paseo de la Castellana, 44 (28046 - Madrid)
You can also download the complaint forms at the following links:
- Link to the Bank of Spain e-Office
- Spanish National Securities Market Commission form (PDF 70 Kb)
- General Directorate for Insurance and Pension Funds form (PDF 64 Kb)
The autonomous communities of Spain that require that credit institutions with branches in their territory have complaint forms available to consumers and users are as follows:
Andalusia, Aragón, Asturias, Canary Islands, Cantabria, Castile-La Mancha, Catalonia, Galicia, Balearic Islands, La Rioja, Madrid, Murcia, Navarre, Basque Country, Valencia
In compliance with Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013, on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes, you can find below the link to the online dispute resolution platform launched by the European Commission which consumers may use to resolve any discrepancies or controversies in relation to online services http://ec.europa.eu/odr
In the case of financial services involving our branch in Luxembourg, if you do not receive a response from the Customer Services Department or the Customer Ombudsman within a period of two months, or the response is unsatisfactory, the Customer is entitled to contact the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier, pursuant to the conditions established by the authority on its website www.cssf.lu to request the out-of-court resolution of their complaint.
Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier
Département Juridique CC
283, route d’Arlon
Acceda a la información necesaria para tramitar sus quejas o reclamaciones:
- Banca March, S.A. customer ombudsman regulations
- Banca March, S.A. customer complaint form
- Floor clause complaint procedure
In compliance with Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013, on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes, you can find below the link to the online dispute resolution platform launched by the European Commission which consumers may use to resolve any discrepancies or controversies in relation to online services".
Network of branches
Resolve your queries or concerns personally by contacting our agents or visiting any of our branches.
End of main content