- Your day to day
- Advanced services
- Euro Account
- Daily transactions
- Corporate advisory service
- European Business Recovery Plan
- Family business
- Advisory solutions
Start of main content
Below you will find detailed information about what Cookies are, what type of Cookies this website uses, how you can disable them in your browser and how to specifically block the installation of third-party Cookies.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are files that websites or apps install on a user's browser or device (smartphone, tablet computer, or connected TV) when they browse a website page or application, and are used to store information about access.
- Ensure that web pages can function properly.
- Store preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Learn about the user browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages the user has visited or how long they have been on the website.
Cookies can be used to optimise navigation, adapting the information and services offered to the user's interests, to provide him/her with a better experience whenever they visit the website.
Type, purpose and functioning
Cookies can be divided into different categories:
The entity which manages them:
- First-party cookies: Those cookies that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Cookie Owner Expiry Date Category Function Type _ga Banca March 2 years Analytical Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website. Own _gid Banca March 1 day Technical Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website. Own _hjid Banca March Does not expire Customisation Sets an identifier for the session. This allows the website to obtain data on visitor behaviour for statistical purposes. Own _hjIncludedInSample Banca March Expires with the browser session Technical Determines whether the user's navigation should be registered in a certain statistical location. Own cookiesDisclosureCount Banca March 1 day Technical Identify the number of times the cookie usage message has been submitted to the user. Own cuvid Banca March 2 years Advertising Saved in the browser when the user first visits this site. If this cookie is deleted, a new cookie will be saved when the user visits the site again. It is used to identify unique users and is updated with each page view. The application also provides a unique ID to ensure the validity and accessibility of cookies, as an additional security measure. Own idioma Banca March Does not expire Technical Remembers the language selected by a user with which to view a web page. Own Jssesionid Banca March Expires with the browser session Technical Retains user status types in all requests on the page. Own _gcl_au Banca March 90 days Analytical Google AdSense uses it to experiment with advertising efficiency on websites that use its services. Own _gat_UA-47446779-12 Banca March 2 years Analytical Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website. Own
- Cookies de Third-party: Son aquéllas que se envían al equipo terminal del usuario desde un equipo o dominio que no es gestionado por el titular de la página web desde la que se presta el servicio solicitado por el usuario, sino por otra entidad que trata los datos obtenidos través de las cookies. Asimismo, en el caso de que las cookies sean instaladas desde un equipo o dominio gestionado por el propio titular del sitio web pero la información que se recoja mediante éstas sea gestionada por un tercero, también serán consideradas como cookies de Third-party.
- Session cookies: they expire when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies: they expire when the purpose for which they are used is fulfilled (for example, to keep the user identified on the website) or when they are manually deleted. In other words, the data is still stored on the user's computer and can be accessed and processed when the user leaves the website and when they reconnect to it. The User can delete these cookies at any time.
- Technical: They are essential for the page to work correctly. They are usually generated when the user accesses the website or logs in to it and they are used to identify them on the website with the following objectives:
- Keep the user identified so that, if they leave the website, browser or device and access the website again later, they will continue to be identified, making for a smoother browsing experience as they will not have to identify themselves again.
- Check whether users have access to certain services or areas of the website.
- They are used to improve the browsing experience and for the website to run more smoothly, for example by storing service settings, or saving the purchase made in a shopping cart.
- Customisation: These cookies allow users to specify or customise some features of the website's general options, for example, to set the language, local settings or type of browser.
- Advertising: They collect information about the advertisements shown to website users. There are two types:
- Anonymous: They only collect information about the advertising spaces displayed on the website, regardless of the user who accesses the website, that is, without expressly identifying them.
- Customised: They collect personal information from the website user by a third party, to customise such advertising spaces.
- Behavioural: These cookies can be placed on the entire website by our advertising partners. These businesses can use them to profile your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites. They do not store personal information directly, but rather rely on the unique identification of your browser and Internet access device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will have less targeted advertising.
- Analytical: They collect information about the user's browsing experience on the website, usually anonymously, although sometimes they also allow to uniquely and unequivocally identify the user in order to generate reports on the interests of users in the services offered by the website.
Who is responsible for Banca March Group Cookies?
Banca March S.A. with tax number A-07004021 and with registered office in Avinguda Alexandre Rosselló 8, Palma, Balearic Islands, Spain.
If the user wishes, they can decide to not longer accept browser Cookies, or no longer accept Cookies for a particular service.
All modern browsers allow us to change Cookies settings. These settings are usually found in the "Options" or "Preferences" of the browser menu.
- The browser settings, for example::
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Other third-party tools, available online, through which users can identify Cookies on each website you visit and manage their deactivation (e.g., Ghostery).
What happens when cookies are disabled?
Some features and services may be disabled or behave differently than expected. For example, continuing to be identified, keeping purchases in the "shopping cart" at an e-commerce service, or receiving location information.
Additional warranties and withdrawal of acceptance
BANCA MARCH is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies of third party components included in this website.
As an additional guarantee the registration of Cookies on this website may be subject to the Acceptance of Cookies by the user during the visit to the website, the installation or updating of the browser used, and this acceptance can be revoked at any time through the content and privacy settings options available, addressed in point 3 of this Cookies policy.
BANCA MARCH may modify this Cookies policy based on legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, so users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes are made to this Cookies policy, users will be informed either via the web or via email to registered users.
Data transfers to third countries by the publisher
Data storage period for different purposes
Data will be stored during the period indicated in point 2 according to the duration defined for each specific Cookie.
When browsing the website we may process your personal data. You can consult more information about our data protection policy by clicking this link.
If you believe that your data protection rights have been infringed or if you have any complaints about your personal information, you may contact the Data Protection Officer of Banca March at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
End of main content