- Advanced services
- Your day to day
- Euro Account
- Service models
- Investment philosophy
- Banca March Luxembourg
- Daily transactions
- Corporate advisory service
Start of main content
Enjoy the benefits of working with a European leader in solvency.
- Tailor-made advice with a view to providing efficient solutions.
- Investment proposals that are fully adapted to your company's needs.
- Variety of financial products adapted to your risk profile, time horizons and objectives.
- Help optimising the profitability of your investment: from cash surpluses to long-term financial investments.
- Complete availability to satisfy your payment commitments.
Discover our current accounts specifically designed for the business sector, accounts in foreign currency, freely available remunerated deposits, promissory notes with no tax withholding, floats and other cash solutions.
Capital adequacy ratios
The highest capital equity in Spain
The lowest in the Spanish financial system
Coverage of debts
Coverage of doubtful debts
LRC liquidity ratio
A liquidity ratio that is comfortably above the average
Banca March has the best capital adequacy ratio of the top 20 Spanish banks by volume of assets. Figures at 31/12/2022 from public sources.
Source: Customer satisfaction benchmarking performed by STIGA. Accumulated data at 31/12/2022. STIGA performs a financial sector customer satisfaction study, comparing 17 financial institutions with operations in Spain.
End of main content