- Advanced services
- Your day to day
- Euro Account
- Service models
- Investment philosophy
- Banca March Luxembourg
- Daily transactions
- Corporate advisory service
PERTE Strategic Projects for the Economic Recover
Start of main content
PERTE, the instrument that will promote the projects to drive the economic recovery.
The Strategic Projects for Economic Recovery and Transformation (PERTE) are the mechanism with which the Government of Spain promotes and coordinates the most priority and emblematic, especially complex projects, or those in which there is a clear market failure or lack of initiative or investment capacity of the private sector. Usually these projects are articulated through calls.
These are the currently active PERTEs:
- PERTE of renewable energies, renewable hydrogen and storage.
- PERTE for the development of the electric and connected vehicle.
- PERTE for leading-edge healthcare.
- PERTE Agrifood.
- PERTE New language economy.
- PERTE Circular economy.
End of main content