- Advanced services
- Your day to day
- Euro Account
- Service models
- Investment philosophy
- Banca March Luxembourg
- Daily transactions
- Corporate advisory service
Start of main content
Welcome to the new way of banking, since 1926.
At Banca March, we have almost a century's worth of experience creating new investment opportunities that allow us to continue growing alongside our customers..
At present, the company has 1,300 employees, turnover of around €20 trillion and a significant geographic presence with centres specialising in Personal and Private Banking, Equity Banking, Corporate Banking and International Branches.
Banca March, head of the Group
BANCA MARCH GROUP
Other activities: ALBA investment activity
- *Food Delivery Brands
- *Grupo Preving
- *In-Store Media
- Parques reunidos
- CIE Automotive
Real estate activity
Investment activity in high-quality office buildings in Madrid.
* Invested through Artá Capital.
Other activities: Juan March Foundation cultural activities
- Social Sciences
Over 90 years of shared growth with our customers.
First branch in Palma de Mallorca
Handover to the 2nd generation
Fundación Juan March
Handover to 3rd generation
Constitution of Corporación Financiera Alba
Constitution of SICAV Torrenova
Constitution of March AM
Constitution of March Vida
The most solvent bank in Europe
(ECB stress test)
Acquisition of 51% Banco Inversis
Handover to the 4th generation
Acquisition of 100%
Inversis Bancoval purchase
Acquisition of 100% Consulnor
Acquisition of the “Mass Affluent” private banking activity from BNP Paribas in Spain
Acquisition of March JLT and name changed to March R.S.
Constitution of March P.E.
Acquisition of the BNP Paribas Private Banking activity in Spain.
Banca March has a unique, inimitable business model underpinned by 4 pillars:
These core pillars and the specialist advice offered by Banca March afford significant added value, especially important at times of uncertainty like the present.
- Family bank
4th generation involved in management
- Long-term approach
- Strong financial ratios
- Prudent management
- Alignment of interests
We share our experience and expertise with our customers
- Creation of value
For our customers with a commitment to protect wealth
Outstanding quality service
- Comprehensive service
- Customer satisfaction
Leaders in overall satisfaction with branch office(1)
Our highly qualified managers offer specialist advice for our customers.
(1) Source: Customer satisfaction benchmarking performed by STIGA. Accumulated data at 31/12/2022. STIGA performs a financial sector customer satisfaction study, comparing 17 financial institutions with operations in Spain.
Banca March's robust business model is based on the utmost levels of rigour and discipline, affording our customers complete peace of mind.
- Banca March has the best capital equity ratio of Spanish banks (1).
- Furthermore, it is the highest rated bank by customers in relation to strength and capital equity. Sector-based customer satisfaction report for 2022 (2).
Capital equity: The highest capital equity in Spain
NPL rate: The lowest in the Spanish financial system
Coverage of debts: Coverage of doubtful debts
LCR liquidity ratio: A liquidity ratio that is comfortably above the average.
Financial data and ratios at 31/12/2022.
(1) Banca March has the best capital adequacy ratio of the top 20 Spanish banks by volume of assets. Data at 31/12/2022 from public sources.
(2) Source: Customer satisfaction benchmarking performed by STIGA. Accumulated data at 31/12/2022. STIGA performs a financial sector customer satisfaction study, comparing 17 financial institutions with operations in Spain.
End of main content