Banca March - Hacer crecer, seguir creciendoJoint investment
Start of main content
What is it?
- We give our clients ideas so that they invest with us.
- And we listen to theirs to invest with them.
- Shared experience: We analyze and work on any project we consider to be an interesting investment opportunity and share our experience and know-how with you.
- Joint-investment is the best expression of our commitment to you and our investments.
- It's our way of forging long-term ties with small and large investors, bringing together resources that enable us to keep on growing together.
Joint investment vehicles
- Institutional SICAVs: Torrenova, Bellver and Lluc, which we have been managing for more than 20 years as an investment vehicle both for ourselves and our clients.
- Another example of joint investment is the capital investment company Deyá Capital.
- Differentiated products from March Gestión, our investment boutique, that fill niches not occupied by the market (e.g. the March Vini Catena fund, which invests vertically in the wine industry or The Family Business Fund which, as its name indicates, only invests in family businesses).
End of main content